Connect the phone and audio interface via OTG cable
1. OTG cable connects to the audio interface USB-C port and phone USB port
2. OTG cable with audio interface icon is connected to audio interface USB-C jack
OTG cable with the phone icon connects to the phone USB jack
OTG cable USB-A connector connects to the computer USB jack/ mobile power,/power adapter for power supply
(Apple and Android phones can be connected in the same way)
3. Apple and Android cell phone connection OTG success sign
Apple phone will show charging when connected successfully through OTG
(Phone Settings – General – About this phone – Show OTG)
Android phones connected successfully through OTG will show in charging, while the headset icon is displayed on the phone screen.
Note: whether the Android phone is supported OTG, and if there is an OTG switch must be turned on the phone OTG switch
Cable selection and speaker selection
Line output L/R is balanced output.
If the user uses a single speaker, you must use a two-part 6.35mm audio cable Otherwise, it will cause L / R sound low-frequency offset, low-frequency missing
LIVEMIX DUET: FUNCTION DESCRIPTION
(1)MIC/LINE IN/INST： XLR/6.35mm line-in interface, supporting connection with 48V large-diaphragm condenser microphone and line-in. 6.35mm interface, supporting musical instrument input, external accompaniment sound source, and mobile accompaniment input.
(2) GAIN1：Input volume adjustment
(3)48V POEWR SWITCH： large-diaphragm microphone 48V Power supply switch
(4)INST/LINE IN： LINE IN (Line input; small gain) and INST(switch instrument input; gain large
(5) MIC/LINE IN/INST: XLR/6.35mm interface, large diaphragm microphone (need to open 48V power switch), 6.35mm instrument interface, line input accompaniment
(6) GAIN2 Input volume adjustment
(7)48V POEWR SWITCH： large-diaphragm microphone 48V Power supply switch
(8) INST/LINE IN： LINE IN (Line input; small gain) and INST(switch instrument input; gain large
(9)MONITOR VOL： Local Monitor volume adjustment.
(10) MONITOR: STEREO/MIX/USB
(11) HEADPHONE：6.35mm headphone jack, supporting connection with monitor.
(12)LINE OUT：6.35mm speaker interface, supporting connection with external
(13) USB-C： USB Type-C USB Type-C cable interface, supporting connection with computer/phone.
INST/LINE IN Switch function specific instructions
- LINE IN (toggle to the left)： If you need to connect a cell phone to play the accompaniment, toggle the input switch to the left position.
- INST (toggle to the right)： When connecting other instruments such as electric guitars, please toggle the input switch to the right position.
Note: When using the cell phone accompaniment please do not toggle to the right (switch the instrument), it will cause the cell phone accompaniment to sound broken, distorted, and in other abnormal situations.
Monitor switching function specific instructions
- STEREO （When toggled to the left, the sound heard on the left and right side of the headset is independent）
MONITOR: The left channel can monitor the sound of large-diaphragm/6.35mm dynamic microphone, the right channel can monitor the sound of cell phone accompaniment or musical instruments, but the left and right channels can hear the sound of computer accompaniment.
RECORD: Recording left channel can record the sound of large-diaphragm/6.35mm dynamic microphone, the right channel can record cell phone accompaniment or instrument sound, but can not be recorded the sound of computer accompaniment.
- MIX (When the switcher is in the middle, the sound combination of the left and right channels of the headphones)
MONITOR: Both left and right channels can monitor the sound of large-diaphragm/dynamic microphone/cell phone accompaniment/instrument mix together, but both left and right channels can also hear the sound of a computer accompaniment.
RECORD: Recording left and right channels respectively can be recorded to a large diaphragm / dynamic microphone / cell phone accompaniment / musical instruments sound mixed, can not record the sound of computer accompaniment.
- USB (when toggled to the right)
MONITOR: Both the left and right channels can hear the sound of computer accompaniment.
RECORD: The left channel can record the sound of large diaphragm / dynamic microphone, the right channel can record cell phone accompaniment or instrument sound.
Note: When using LIVEMIX recording can monitor microphone sound/cell phone accompaniment/instrument sound / computer accompaniment, but can only record microphone sound/cell phone accompaniment/instrument sound
( it is recommended that users give priority to cell phone accompaniment when live if you need computer accompaniment you need to be used DAW and ASIO audio driver )
LiveMix Duet connects with Microphone
- First, insert the 48V large-diaphragm microphone interface into the mic jack
- Press the 48V power button, the light color from white to red indicates good function. The microphone can be used normally.