If you have any other questions, you can contact us through the following contact information.
Please check if the device USB port is plugged in.
① Check whether the computer audio input and output devices set this device.
② Check that the headset is connected to the corresponding jack of the sound card.
③ Check that the headset is fully inserted into the jack.
④ Check whether the volume of the headset is adjusted to the minimum no sound.
① Check if the sound card is in music mode resulting in no sound.
② Check whether the microphone volume knob is controlled to the minimum.
③ Check whether the monitor volume knob is controlled to the minimum.
④ Check whether the 48V power supply switch is turned on for large diaphragm microphones.
① Check whether the connection cable corresponds to the functional interface of the sound card.
② Check whether the phone recognizes the audio device.
③ Re-plug the corresponding cable.
Digital sound | Smart chip | Noise reduction
- Avoid strong impacts and prohibit dropping the device.
- Liquid erosion of the device can cause malfunction, short circuit or incorrect operation. Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe any liquid spilled on the unit.
- Do not expose the unit to the sun or place it in extreme environments such as high heat or poor ventilation. Overheating may cause the unit to malfunction.
- When the product is not in use, please turn off the power and store it in a dry and ventilated place.
- Please use the product’s original audio and data cables.
- When connecting or removing various connecting cables, please take the connectors and do not pull the connecting wires to avoid short circuits or harming the device itself.
- Do not disassemble and modify without permission, the resulting product function and safety issues by the customer’s own responsibility.
- Under normal use conditions, this product will generate slight heat, which is normal.
Notice: Please do not connect 5V powered microphone to 48V powered microphone connector, there is a risk of damaging the microphone.